The Finance and Operations Executive gathers, calculates and documents numerical data for purposes of invoicing and accounting. Successful candidate will also manage office operations. Infohob Technology Limited is an IT company providing essential web services and mobile apps.
Location: Abuja, Nigeria.
Type of job: Full time
Experience: 1-3 years
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receives and sorts incoming payments with attention to credibility.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Prepares and sends out bills, receipts and invoices, and checks validity of debit accounts.
- Manages the status of accounts and identifies inconsistencies.
- Determines prices and recommends improvements in products and packaging.
- Ensures all clients remain informed on their outstanding debts and deadlines.
- Writes thorough reports on billing activities with clear and reliable data.
- Educates customers and provides relevant information about products and services.
- Resolves problems by informing and guiding clients through corrective steps.
- Avoids legal challenges by adhering to product usage guidelines and instructions.
- Improves product performance by identifying problems and recommending changes.
- Keeps records of all transactions by recording inquiries, complaints and comments.
- Refers unresolved grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Manages contract forms, customer accounts, change of address records, service orders.
- Solicits sales of new or additional services or products.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analysing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualification and requirements:
- B.Sc in Accounting, Business Management or related field.
- Proficiency in accounting software and Microsoft Office.
- Comfortable dealing with numbers and the processing of financial information.
- High degree of attention to detail.
- Good command of English.
- Patient, tolerant and trustworthy.
- Excellent attitude to work and life.
- Adherence to laws and best practices.
- Deep passion for customer care and project management.
- Good listener with conflict resolution skills.
- People person with good relationship management skills.
- ICAN or ACCA can be added advantage.