Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The company’s oil & gas production activities constitute one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government and economy.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Title: Apprentice Program
Location: Eket, Akwa Ibom
- The NNPC/MPN Joint Venture invites applications from suitably qualified persons into our Apprenticeship Program beginning September 2019.
- The Program is designed for young Nigerians with an interest in pursuing an Operations and Maintenance Technician career in the oil and gas or related industry.
- Only applicants with Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in one of the following disciplines are eligible to apply:
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
- Petroleum Engineering Technology
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Applicants with higher qualifications should not apply.
- Applicants must have graduated from the Ordinary National Diploma (OND) program between January 1, 2016 and December 31, 2018, and possess a minimum of Lower Credit.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
To complete the application process:
- Log onto https://jobs.exxonmobil.com/
- Click the “Select Country” drop down to display the list of countries available and select Nigeria
- Click on the “Search button” to be taken to the job listing results page for Nigeria
- Click the “Search openings” button for results
- Click on the Job title (Apprentice Program) to view full details on the job you are applying for
- Click the “Apply now” drop down and select Apply now option, fill in your Email and then click “Start”
- Sign in or click on “Create an Account”
- To create an account:
- Fill out the information; required fields are designated with an asterisk * (Please note down your password since you will need it when you log on back for any update)
- Select your country of Resident from the drop down
- Click on the “Read and accept the data privacy statement” link
- Read the information in the pop-up box and click “Accept”
- Click “Next” to continue
- Candidate profile and application page will pop up:
- Fill out information required and also upload supporting files (e.g. Resume)
- Click “Save” to complete your application profile at a different time or “Submit” to submit your application
- A message displays confirming the successful submission of your job application. In addition, a confirmation message will be received at the email you used to apply
- Click “View Profile” if you would like to review the Application form you have just submitted under “Jobs Applied” section
Application Deadline 2nd May, 2019.
- Multiple applications may result to disqualification
- An email notification will be sent to short listed applicants inviting them for aptitude test
- In addition, the list of short listed applicants will be published in regional and national newspapers
- Please note that any application placed outside ExxonMobil ‘Jobs and Careers’ page on http://jobs.exxonmobil.com/ is placed at the applicant’s sole risk.
Union Bank Management Trainee Programme Recruitment 2018
Registered Nurse/Midwife Vacancy at Tabitha Medical Center, Abuja
Communications Manager at O3 Athletics Foundation
Head of Information Technology at APM Terminals
Business Developer at Prepclass Nigeria Limited
Current Recruitment at The Nigerian Stock Exchange
Fresh Jobs at Telvida Systems Int’l Limited
Job For Video Editor Trainee In A Reputable Film Production Company