Experiential Execution and Innovation Manager at Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company)
Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experiential Execution and Innovation Manager
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Lead the process of introducing, evaluating and deploying new POS materials for trade
- Lead POS material evaluation and feedback mining on POS material effectiveness in trade
- Share and manage the adoption of group-proven innovative materials for displays in general trade and key accounts
- Focus on leveraging on learnings from other categories and industries in experiential execution
- Drive cost-effective material usage for existing POS materials
- Evaluate, recommend, manage and review experiential agencies for innovative Experiential Execution for events
- Implement environmentally-friendly or recycling initiatives in the use of production materials for POS materials that drive transaction growth
- Source and use market data to determine, recommend and drive new pack or size introduction
- Partner with agencies to deploy experientials that have a “WOW” effect
- Recommend and drive impactful executions what appeal to the senses of sight, sound, smell, feel and taste
- Share Act as functional SPOC for the Country Experiential Execution Excellence portal
- Evaluate and recommend new and insightful promotion ideas
- Experiential marketing content for “Coca-Cola/NBC” events and programmes
- Learnings from group learning platform and create WOW shopper impact in the stores, at festivities and at events.
- To deliver channel specific devices that drive transaction growth
- Introduce innovative cost-saving alternatives and environmentally friendly in-store devices
Qualification & Experience
- B.Sc, HND or relevant experience in Business Admin & Marketing. Professional qualification/membership is an added advantage.
- Introducing group-proven innovations in POS material usage and experiential execution Experience
4-5 years’ experience in a Commercial-oriented Function or Industry (with at least 2 years in a Creative or Experiential agency)
Required Skills & Competencies:
- Industry prowess on up-to-date and recent developments and strong vendor management skills
- Graphics and creative acumen, including use of colours, materials, formats, etc
- Ability to work independently with no or limited supervision, with great presentation skills
- Customer focus
- Being resilient
- Drives results.
Apply by clicking the link below