PG Consulting limited is recruiting for fulltime Experienced Administrator.
PG Consulting limited is a business optimization consulting firm that leverages the techniques of business research, cutting edge innovation and scientific economics to provide robust insights that enable business decision makers to achieve accelerated and sustained competitive outcomes. We want to work with you as partners on an on-going basis towards making your organisation more profitable and better performing in terms of its bottom-line.
Experience: 10 year(s)
Course of Study: Social Sciences
Required Grade: Any
- Oversee day-to-day cash management
- Manage accounts payable and receivable
- Keep organized books of tuition fees and files of receipts
- Prepare expense reports on a regular basis
- Manage annual budget
- Ensures compliance with university, state, and federal regulations and standard accounting procedures
- Conduct cost and productivity analyses
- Review employment contracts and terms of services
- Design and update financial procedures
- Liaise with local authorities and school governors
- Report to the school general on performance and investment/funding opportunities
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
Job Knowledge, Skills, Experience & Education:
- B.Sc/Hnd in any Management/Social Science field (Professional body will be an added advantage).
- Minimum of Second Class Lower.
- Possession of a master’s degree and Membership of a recognised professional body w
- At least 10 years post –graduation experience as a Bursar in a school or related Organisation.
- Experience in the use of a school management system will be an added advantage.
- High level of Computer literacy.
- Strong financial management skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and experience creating reports and presentations
- Solid time management skills with an ability to prioritize work
- Familiarity with budget preparation and cash flow management
- Knowledge of accounting procedures and best practices
- Ability to coach and mentor others will be an added advantage.
- Not more than 50 years of age.
- Method of Application
- Applicants should send their Cover letters and CV’s to: email@example.com , with position applying for as subject of the Mail.