Executive Officer (Secretary) at Clement Ashley Consulting
Clement Ashley Consulting – Our client, a reputable Non Governmental Organization (NGO) in the Health Sector, is recruiting suitably qualified, motivated and passionate candidates to fill the position below:
- Deadline: 21 February, 2018
Executive Officer (Secretary)
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience5 years
- Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial
Ref No: ES – NGO 2018
- Generate a minimum of N50m in donation/Funding within 180 days of resumption. Achieve Social Media Visibility – Robust website, Tweeter, Instagram, Facebook etc
- Generate 5 Year Strategic Plan for HEI within 180days. Produce Operational Guidelines and Handbook before 180days Initiate and/or execute three socially impactful and viable projects within 180 days
- Launch two successful Crowd Funding programs that would generate at least N5m each.
- Ensure quarterly financial report is published within 30days of start of new quarter
- Ensure Audited Annual Financial is published within 90days of the start of the new financial year.
- Attract minimum of 10 Corporate Partners/Donor Agencies including some of the following: UNDP, UNICEF, WHO, Red Cross, IFC, Doctors Without Borders, Oxfam, Nigeria Medical Association, Nurses Guild of Nigeria, Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria, Ford Foundation, Bill and Melinda Foundation, Ikea Foundation, Oando Foundation, Corporate Nigeria etc
Duties and Responsibilities
- Engender collaboration and partnership with stakeholders in the health sector National Non-State Actors including Donor Agencies, Policy Makers, Regulators, and Transnational and non-state actors.
- Draft/create the Organization’s operational Guidelines and upon EXCO/BOT approval ensure execution
- Ensure Project Team conducts all financial matters within existing Financial Policy Manual
- Project research, budgeting and proposal writing
- Design detailed Project Plan
- Organize project activities into manageable work efforts for team members and determine an effective approach to completing the work, as outlined in the project plan
- Author/facilitate project management documents such as project charters/scope statements, project plans, and present project updates to ED/EXCO
- Identification, Development, and management of potential and existing donors/partners
- Data analysis, interpretation and reporting
- Supervision of Program and administrative support assistants
- Development of monitoring and evaluation tool for all existing structured project and executed programs
- Proactively identify and manage risks and issues
- Monitor and report on project activities and report on status within published timeline
- Coach team members to clarify task assignments, milestones, and deliverables
- Planning, management, and execution of all fundraising event
- Prepare and/or ensure high quality, professional deliverables as required by each project plan
- Facilitate the creation of toolkits to support field‐based implementation
- Stakeholders Management
- Engender effectiveness amongst HEI standing and adhoc committees
- Collaborate with the Secretary and other Officials to ensure AGM, BOT, EXCO meetings and social events and other programmes of HEI are successfully conducted.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Executive Director
- HND/B.Sc in Business Management, Business Administration, Accounting, Logistics, Sales, Engineering, Marketing Management or Accounting. MBA/ Professional qualification would be an advantage
- Candidates must have minimum of 5 years experience as a Project Manager with the ability to source for fund.
- Previous experience and/or currently working with NGO(s) will be an advantage.
- Not more than 45 years of age medically fit with lots of stamina. Excellent spoken and written English.
Skills & Attributes:
- Punctual, Must be Strategic Thinking/planning, Accounting, Audit and Business Analysis skills, Marketing Management and Sales Management Skills, Operations management Skills, Process Design Skills, Flowcharting Skills, Advanced Computer Literacy, Skilled in the use of Microsoft Dynamics, Knowledge of the Balanced Scorecard as a Performance Management Tool, Interpersonal Skills, Communication Skills, Organizational Skills, Managerial and Leadership skills, Project Management Skills and Training/Coaching skills
Excellent Salary and Remuneration package between 1.8 million to 2.4 million NGN per annum plus incentives.
Applicants should soft copies of their Applications, CV’s and Plan of Action by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the “Job Reference and your Name” in the subject bar of your e-mail.
- Please call 08080642478 after completing the above if you do not receive an immediate auto-response with further instructions.
- Ensure you follow all instructions in the auto-response mail.
British American Tobacco Nigeria Global Graduate Recruitment 2018 (Operations)
2018 Commonwealth Short Story Prize Accepting Entries
Action Against Hunger recruitment for a Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant
U.S Embassy recruitment for a Graduate Voucher Examiner in Abuja
Fresh Vacancies at Kimberly Ryan
Dangote Petroleum Refinery Graduate Trainees Programme 2018
British High Commision Recruitment for Office & Estate Management Officer
Federal Ministry of Health (FMOH) Recruitment