Preferred Years of Experience
Oct 31, 2017Login to Apply
Premier International School seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Plan, prepare and deliver lesson plans and instructional materials that facilitate active learning.
- Develops schemes of work, lesson plans, and tests that are in accordance with established procedures and 21st-century facilitation. Encourage and monitor the progress of individual pupils and use feedback from pupils/ parents to adjust teaching strategies which are learners centered. Maintain and update all necessary records accurately and complete records of pupils’ progress and development, Prepare required reports on pupils and their activities.
- An education graduate in the specific Subject [BSC + PGDE, BED]
- Must have hands-on-experience in 21st-century teaching
- Must display creativity and innovation in learner-centered approach
Direct Sales Agent (DSA) recruitment in a Leading Commercial Bank
Job Vacancies at ARM Life Plc
Presales Specialist at SAP
Receptionist at Pruvia Integrated Limited
Career Opportunities at Coscharis Group Limited
Chevron Nigeria recruitment for a Mooring Master Trainee
Vacancies at Leabridge Creche and Preschool, Ikeja, Lagos
MTN Nigeria Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment