Preferred Years of Experience
Oct 31, 2017Login to Apply
Premier International School seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Plan, prepare and deliver lesson plans and instructional materials that facilitate active learning.
- Develops schemes of work, lesson plans, and tests that are in accordance with established procedures and 21st-century facilitation. Encourage and monitor the progress of individual pupils and use feedback from pupils/ parents to adjust teaching strategies which are learners centered. Maintain and update all necessary records accurately and complete records of pupils’ progress and development, Prepare required reports on pupils and their activities.
- An education graduate in the specific Subject [BSC + PGDE, BED]
- Must have hands-on-experience in 21st-century teaching
- Must display creativity and innovation in learner-centered approach
Job for a Primary School Head Teacher in a Co-educational Schol in Gombe State
Administrative Officer at Workforce Group
Current Job Vacancies at Terre des hommes Foundation
National Sales Manager at SC Johnson (SCJ)
Academic and Non-Academic Staff recruitment at Akwa Ibom State College of Education, Afaha Nsit
Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) recruitment for a Communications Officer
Customer Service Representative at Essilor Nigeria
Shift Manager at Flour Mills Nigeria Plc