Preferred Years of Experience
Oct 31, 2017Login to Apply
Premier International School seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Plan, prepare and deliver lesson plans and instructional materials that facilitate active learning.
- Develops schemes of work, lesson plans, and tests that are in accordance with established procedures and 21st-century facilitation. Encourage and monitor the progress of individual pupils and use feedback from pupils/ parents to adjust teaching strategies which are learners centered. Maintain and update all necessary records accurately and complete records of pupils’ progress and development, Prepare required reports on pupils and their activities.
- An education graduate in the specific Subject [BSC + PGDE, BED]
- Must have hands-on-experience in 21st-century teaching
- Must display creativity and innovation in learner-centered approach
Graduate Trainee Programme at KPMG, 30th October, 2018
Job For Digital Marketing Executive at Attainables Entertainment Limited
Vacancies at Grace and Mercy College, Ibadan
Job For Program Assistant at Network of People Living with HIV and AIDS in Nigeria (NEPWHAN)
English Language Teacher at Noble Hall Leadership Academy, Abuja
UNESCO recruitment for Graduate Finance and Administrative Officers
Job Vacancies at Ernst & Young (EY)
MagProtein Nigeria Limited Vacancy for an Operation Assistant