Preferred Years of Experience
Oct 31, 2017Login to Apply
Premier International School seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Plan, prepare and deliver lesson plans and instructional materials that facilitate active learning.
- Develops schemes of work, lesson plans, and tests that are in accordance with established procedures and 21st-century facilitation. Encourage and monitor the progress of individual pupils and use feedback from pupils/ parents to adjust teaching strategies which are learners centered. Maintain and update all necessary records accurately and complete records of pupils’ progress and development, Prepare required reports on pupils and their activities.
- An education graduate in the specific Subject [BSC + PGDE, BED]
- Must have hands-on-experience in 21st-century teaching
- Must display creativity and innovation in learner-centered approach
Massive Recruitment at The Ondo State University of Science and Technology (OSUSTECH)
Fresh Vacancies at Kimberly Ryan
Career Opportunities at Jumia Nigeria
Job for a Driver in Abuja at World Health Organization (WHO)
Recruitment For Graduate Front Desk Officer at LeadHire Limited
College of Arts and Science, Ekiti State Recruitment
Siemens Nigeria Jobs for Commercial Project Managers
Credit Officer at Verite Microfinance Bank Limited