Preferred Years of Experience
Oct 31, 2017Login to Apply
Premier International School seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Plan, prepare and deliver lesson plans and instructional materials that facilitate active learning.
- Develops schemes of work, lesson plans, and tests that are in accordance with established procedures and 21st-century facilitation. Encourage and monitor the progress of individual pupils and use feedback from pupils/ parents to adjust teaching strategies which are learners centered. Maintain and update all necessary records accurately and complete records of pupils’ progress and development, Prepare required reports on pupils and their activities.
- An education graduate in the specific Subject [BSC + PGDE, BED]
- Must have hands-on-experience in 21st-century teaching
- Must display creativity and innovation in learner-centered approach
Primary Homeroom Teacher - Immediate Start - Beijing
System/Network Engineer at Workforce Group
Independent Sales Agent Job at Lascodia Technologies Limited
Administrative Assistant at Coffey International
Graduate Accountant Recruitment at Sujimoto Construction Limited
Google Business Internship Programme 2018
BBC World Services Vacancy for Head of West Africa Languages
The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) Human Resource Manager Recruitment