Preferred Years of Experience
Oct 31, 2017Login to Apply
Premier International School seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Plan, prepare and deliver lesson plans and instructional materials that facilitate active learning.
- Develops schemes of work, lesson plans, and tests that are in accordance with established procedures and 21st-century facilitation. Encourage and monitor the progress of individual pupils and use feedback from pupils/ parents to adjust teaching strategies which are learners centered. Maintain and update all necessary records accurately and complete records of pupils’ progress and development, Prepare required reports on pupils and their activities.
- An education graduate in the specific Subject [BSC + PGDE, BED]
- Must have hands-on-experience in 21st-century teaching
- Must display creativity and innovation in learner-centered approach
Latest Vacancies at Apata and Ascott Limited
Vacanies At The US Embassy In Nigeria
Graduate Analyst Job Citibank Nigeria Limited
Recent Vacancies at Action Against Hunger
Vendor Support Center Queue Associate at Jumia Nigeria
Receptionist at Pruvia Integrated Limited
Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA) recruitment
Regional Sales Trainer at Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company)