Preferred Years of Experience
Oct 31, 2017Login to Apply
Premier International School seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Plan, prepare and deliver lesson plans and instructional materials that facilitate active learning.
- Develops schemes of work, lesson plans, and tests that are in accordance with established procedures and 21st-century facilitation. Encourage and monitor the progress of individual pupils and use feedback from pupils/ parents to adjust teaching strategies which are learners centered. Maintain and update all necessary records accurately and complete records of pupils’ progress and development, Prepare required reports on pupils and their activities.
- An education graduate in the specific Subject [BSC + PGDE, BED]
- Must have hands-on-experience in 21st-century teaching
- Must display creativity and innovation in learner-centered approach
PZ Cussons Nationwide Recruitment For Graduate Trainees
Finance & Operations Executive
English Language Teacher at Noble Hall Leadership Academy
Career Opportunities at PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
Teachers at Pacific Comprehensive College
Massive Recruitment at MTN Nigeria
Job for a Program Officer at Nutrition International
Job For Financial Planner at Cornerstone Insurance Plc