Electrical Electronic and IT Engineer Job at E-Terra Technologies Limited
E-Terra Technologies Limited is the first indigenous electronic waste recycling company in Nigeria. Our area of specialty is the eco-friendly management of electronic waste (e-waste), hazardous and non-hazardous, using integrated state-of-the-art technologies.
Our business is more than collecting & gathering electronic waste (e-waste). The core business is the effective, eco-friendly management of e-waste utilizing cutting-edge technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Electronic and IT Engineer
- As an electronics engineer you’ll design, develop and test components, devices, systems or equipment that use electricity as part of their source of power.
- These components include capacitors, diodes, resistors and transistors, Computers, phones and other Machinery for our operation.
- You may be involved at any stage of a project including the initial brief for a concept, the design and development stage, testing of prototypes and the final manufacture and implementation of a new product or system.
- You’ll usually work in project teams with colleagues in other branches of engineering.
As an electronics engineer, you’ll need to:
- Discuss proposals with clients
- Carry out project planning and prepare budgets
- Supervise technicians, craftspeople and other colleagues.
- Work with colleagues to design new systems, circuits and devices or develop existing technology
- Test theoretical design
- Write specifications and technical reports
- Follow defined development processes
- Systematically improve the detailed design of a piece of electronic equipment
- Ensure that a product will work with devices developed by others, can be made again reliably, and will perform consistently in specified operating environments
- Create user-friendly interfaces
- Ensure safety regulations are met
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Electronic Engineering.
- Master’s Degree in Engineering/Computer Engineering
- Membership of any Engineering professional body would be an added advantage.
- Aptitude for maths
- Communications skills
- Strong IT skills
- Time management and an ability to priorities and plan work effectively.
- Complex problem-solving skills and a methodical mind
- Critical thinking
- Strong interest in technology
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 6th July, 2018.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.