Drivers at AGR Limited Abuja
Amborg Global Resources Limited is an Engineering, Construction, Facilities Management and Real Estate Development Company. A company incorporated in November 2008 and commencing full operation in January 2010.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 – 5 years
- Job FieldTransportation and Driving
- Drive vehicle as requested
- Observe road signs, traffic laws and regulations
- Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including local driving codes and internally agreed standards
- Ensure punctuality and safe driving
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times
- Ensure vehicle is kept secure at all times
- Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres, etc.
- Ensure vehicle repairs are carried out properly by official manufacturer’s specifications
- Ensure vehicle insurance and registration is updated according to schedule
- Log official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes, etc.; Administrative works
- School Certificate or OND.
- Work Experience: Minimum of 3-5years in driving
- Possession of valid driver license.
- Familiar with Abuja roads.
- Strong defensive driving skill, excellent knowledge of road traffic laws
- Strong observation skills, Good communication skill, good grooming
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and good interpersonal skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Airtel Nigeria recruitment for a Prepaid Acquisition Executive
Nationwide Recruitment at Bhojsons Plc
Senior Sales and Marketing Executive Job at Hotel Express
Experienced Driver Needed at Kleinburg Medical Center
Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) recruitment 2018
Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Graduate Trainees Programme 2018
Vacancy at The World Health Organization for a Data Manager
European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 for Graduates Worldwide