Director, Onshore/ Offshore at Drilldeep Oil and Gas Company Limited
Drilldeep Oil and Gas Company Limited was incorporated as an oil and gas exploration and production company with focus on west Africa and the gulf of Guinea as its core business area.
We offer world best-in-class, cost efficient and safe energy solutions in the areas of Drilling & Well maintenance, Environmental, Engineering, Inspections, Project Management, Wireline Service and Inspection Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director, Onshore/ Offshore
- Assist in the assembly, testing, preparation, servicing and operation of new and existing equipment.
- Prepare Company and/or Third party equipment for mobilisation of project
- Read and understand Project Operations manuals and provide any comments for improvements/changes to the procedures etc.
- Ensure all procedures and processes are carried out in accordance with the Company Safety Policy and Guidelines and the Project Operation Manual for the particular project.
- Carry out maintenance / repairs and general yard duties as instructed.
- Perform any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by Workshop Supervisor or Line Management within the time-frame specified in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements.
Application Closing Date
17th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com