Dangote Group Recruiting for Graduate Property Officer
The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates. The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldBuilding and Construction Graduate Jobs
- Maintenance of register of all group of estate with detail of status of each property
- Sourcing for property for rentals
- Preparation of survey reports and rental validation report
- Negotiations of rents and terms of lease
- Interface with property owners on management of rented accommodations
- Implement repairs and maintenance of leased properties including preparations of dilapidating report
- Ensure compliance with terms and condition of contract
- Any other tasks as may be assigned
- A Bachelors degree in HR or any other related course
- A post graduate degree is an added advantage
Applicants should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: email@example.com with the relevant position included in the subject line of the email.