Cyberspace Limited is a specialist executive search firm for senior financial technology professionals in Asia. We focus on VP – MD level finance technology roles in Hong Kong, Singapore and Japan. Our business is based on 12+ years of forging close personal relationships with our clients and candidates. Our reputation for discretion and efficiency is one of our core assets and our clients trust us to identify and deliver world class technology professionals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICT/IT Manager
- Provide high-quality technical support, advice and guidance to the staff and students at the College.
- Ensure all incidents and service requests are logged, investigated and resolved (or escalated where appropriate).
- Provide regular feedback on the status of incidents or service request.
- Partner with the relevant teams to support the on-site infrastructure elements such as physical & virtual servers and networking devices, thus ensuring the availability and security of the network, data and applications.
- To create and maintain user login and e-mail accounts, ensuring that new staff and students receive credentials in a timely fashion.
- Ensure that all College systems documentation is maintained and updated as required
- Identify, implement and document workarounds for desktop related problems within the knowledge Base.
- Image, deploy and maintain PCs, Laptops, Tablets, iPods, VDIs and other peripheral equipment such as scanners, printers, interactive whiteboards and projectors, ensuring that this hardware is regularly tested and ready for use when required.
- Install & test new software and updates / upgrades, ensuring compliance with software licensing regulations
- Awareness of the network infrastructure (cabling, patch panels, routers, switches) and associated documentation at the College.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Microsoft Windows and related desktop products including Office 2010-2013, Citrix, Virtual Desktops, LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, Anti-Virus, Internet Access and security solutions.
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2012 Active Directory and security.
- Should be flexible and adaptive with the ability to handle pressure.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a similar role within an institution.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Subject Teachers at Great Beginning Academy and Montessori School
Job For an English Teacher In a Reputable Muslim Primary School
REDOT is recruiting for fulltime Digital Community Executive.
Fresh Graduate Intern Recruitment at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
American University of Nigeria Vacancy for a School Bursar – AUN Academy
Job Vacancies in a Private School
Vodafone Nigeria Graduate GET Program 2017
May and Baker Nigeria Plc recruitment for Graduate Sales Representatives