Customer Service Representative at Essilor Nigeria
Essilor is the world leader in ophthalmic optics with a presence in 100 countries. The Group designs, manufactures and markets an extensive range of vision care solutions that help to correct, protect and prevent risks to the visual health of around one billion people worldwide.
The Group’s human and societal commitment to making good vision accessible to all is what drives the 60,000 Essilor people every day. The Group enjoys a strong corporate culture, a result of its more than 165 year history. It is based on values of entrepreneurship, respect for others and shared trust, cooperation spirit, diversity and innovation. This has enabled a strong growth track record over time, both organically and through numerous local partnerships worldwide.
Job Id: 7563
Roles & Responsibilities
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- Advise customers by providing information on products.
- Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries, handle and resolve customer complaints
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- Provide pricing and delivery information
- Perform customer verifications and set up new customer accounts
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests
- Open customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintain customer records by updating account information.
- Document sale by creating or updating customer profile records.
- Organize workflow to meet customer timeframes
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Manage customers’ accounts
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
- Record details of actions taken
- Prepare and distribute customer activity reports
- Maintain customer databases
- Manage administration, communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Follow up on customer interactions
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications
- Knowledge of administrative procedures
- Numeric, oral and written language applications
- Prior work experience in an optical shop/clinic will be an added advantage.
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills – verbal and written
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Data collection and ordering
- Customer service orientation
- Stress tolerance
Interested and qualified? Go to Essilor career website on career5.successfactors.eu to appl