Customer Sales Representatives recruitment at Sharptowers Limited
Sharptowers limited is a digital company that support the growth of small and medium sized businesses through the efficient and effective use of our digital products and services. Innovation is the core of our company. We strive to deliver appropriate technology suited for the local markets where we operate. We also ensure that our services are accessible via our agent network. In so doing, we strive towards universal access.
We are currently recruiting qualified candidates for immediate employment to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Customer Sales Representative
- Attend to customer inquiries.
- Carry out sales activities.
- Work in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Utilize effective problem solving and time management skills during consumer transactions.
- Send Sales report within the stipulated time frame
- Maintain appropriate interpersonal relationships with employees and customers.
- Error-free and fraud-free posting of customers’ transactions.
- Drive revenue through creative sales techniques.
- Analyze and resolve service issues promptly.
Qualification and Experience
- A good listener, Intelligent and vibrant.
- Minimum of one year experience in sales.
- Ability to effectively work in a team.
- OND/NCE holder in any of the social science courses or related field.
- Ability to use Microsoft suite.
- A fast learner with time management and problem-solving skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using “CSR” and their desired location as subject. E.g. CSR- Ejigbo
- Applicants Must be resident of Ejigbo, Ikotun, Idimu-Ejigbo or environs.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for immediate interview.
Application Deadline 26th February, 2018.