Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contract Engineer
- Contract Deliverability: In the pre-sale period, examine the deliverability of the contract, export the contract management plan, design the corresponding contract terms, identify the contract to fulfill the risk, participate in the contract negotiations, guarantee and improve the contract deliveries;
- The interpretation of the contract and the end of the contract: the organization contract interpretation, export contract interpretation report, to ensure that the project team on the contract key information awareness.
- Management billing: in the pre-sale stage of the export billing management program to identify the risk of billing, design billing terms;
- Management contract changes: Identify contractual scope and change risk, design change terms and management plan during pre-sales phase;
- Management risk: in the pre-sale stage to identify the contract to fulfill the risk, quantitative assessment of risk and reserves;
- Management PO: in the pre-sale stage to participate in the design of PO receiving and management programs; in the implementation phase docking customer PO process;
- To monitor the performance of the contract status: in the implementation phase, monitoring the performance of the contract to identify and early warning of the implementation of the contract, the issuance of the performance report to monitor the contract. Monitoring ATX decision conclusion in the implementation phase of the implementation of the contract to support the conclusion of the decision closed;
- Closing and Evaluating Contract: Continuously improve contract fulfillment and project delivery process by cleaning up and resolving long-term abnormal contract fulfillment issues;
Business Skills Requirements:
- PO standardization: to identify the project / customer impact PO acceptance to confirm the efficiency of the problem, the output of the initial solution to promote problem solving, improve the PO processing cycle;
- Change management capacity: participation in the establishment of the project changes in the process and organization;
- Risk control ability: Under the guidance of the business risk identification, assessment capabilities, pre-sale has been identified to fully enter the risk of risk, and be effectively monitored, closed on schedule. With some business risk to avoid the ability to develop programs.
Professional Knowledge Requirement:
- To understand international trade terms, freight, insurance, payment means and other related international business knowledge;
- Basic financial management and basic financial knowledge, such as the type of invoice, ultra-long unbilled amount, the type of tax rate, invoice support documents, invoice sign and other basic definitions;
- Understand the basic knowledge of contract law;
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: The Application Page is originally written in Chinese language, HNJ has translated the contents to English for easy view.