Company Secretary at Drilldeep Oil and Gas Company Limited
We offer world best-in-class, cost efficient and safe energy solutions in the areas of Drilling & Well maintenance, Environmental, Engineering, Inspections, Project Management, Wireline Service and Inspection Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Secretary
- Convening and servicing annual general meetings (AGM)/meetings (producing agendas, taking minutes; conveying decisions etc)
- Providing support to committees and working parties such as the Board of Directors etc
- Implementing procedural/administrative systems
- Handling correspondence before and after meetings
- Ensuring policies are kept current, are approved, and that company members are aware of their implications, e.g legal
- Writing reports
- Collating information
- Providing legal/financial advice during and outside of meetings.
Application Closing Date
17th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org