Co Creation Hub (CcHUB) Digital Media Recruitment
Co-creation Hub Nigeria is a social enterprise committed to bringing together stakeholders from different walks of life to work collaboratively on solutions to social challenges facing the Nigerian society.
Social Media Intern (With Instagram proficiency) (Mamalette)
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldMedia / Advertising / Branding
- Thousands of pregnant women and new parents in Nigeria search every day for maternity and childcare products, services and experts. At Mamalette, we are creating the go-to platform for parents for all things related to maternity and childcare in Nigeria. Come, help us build the best discovery platform for parents in Nigeria.
- We also have a thriving community of pregnant women and parents who come to our platforms to connect, share and learn from each other.
- We are looking for a Social Media Intern to join our growing team. The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, including various social media sites. The successful candidate will be responsible for monitoring and posting on social networks, engaging in online forums, participating in online outreach and promotion. Those looking to gain valuable online media experience with an established organization are encouraged to apply.
We are looking for an intern do the following:
- Planning, executing, measuring and optimizing marketing campaigns across all our Social Media platforms; Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
- Building and executing social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Creating and adapting content for each network
- Generating, editing, publishing and sharing daily content (original text, images or video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Setting up and optimizing company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderating all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Creating engaging blog and social media content
- Identifying and implementing strategies for leveraging social media
- Promoting our clients/partners on our social media platforms
- Managing the optimization of content for the most visibility (SEO) and conversion
- Working cooperatively with key team members
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or related field
- Experience in social media/marketing is preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
- Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field Internships / Volunteering Medical / Health
- The Programs Intern will actively monitor the Mamalette program activities in various locations in Lagos.
- As the Programs Intern, you will assist in the recruitment and training of mothers, provide supportive supervision, assist with monitoring and evaluation of programs and new initiatives, develop input for concept notes and communications materials.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure effective program implementation in approximately 3 locations across the country.
- Carry out regular site supervisory, coaching and on-job mentorship visits to program centers
- Participate in the recruitment, training and orientation of mothers
- Prepare and submit monthly monitoring plans and reports
- Ensure routine collection, reporting and analysis of data, and data utilization to promote program quality
- Actively travel to all Mamalette Society sites of operation.
- Monitor Mamalette our centers to ensure they achieve our program outcomes
- Have a thorough understanding of the maternal and infant health difficulties faced by different communities and their barriers to accessing healthcare.
- Understand the Nigerian health system and other care providers
- Build and maintain key relationships and develop health innovations within the Mamalette program.
- Adapt the program and curriculum so that it aligns and complements with current antenatal and infant care guidelines in Nigeria and make sure our programs are of a high quality
- Ensure milestones and performance indicators are met on our programs
- Maintain project and program reporting requirements
- Seek opportunities to raise awareness about the Mamalette’s programs through social action and campaigning.
- Organise and participate in campaigning and community mobilisation programs.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate for the Program Officer vacancy should:
- Hold or be working towards a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Medicine, Public Health, Nursing Sciences or a related field.
- Have practical experience in health, community work and MNCH service delivery
- Have good working knowledge of relevant MNCH protocols and policies in Nigeria
- Have excellent interpersonal, communication and team building skills
- Show dynamism, independence and creativity
- Have excellent time management, reporting and writing skills
- Show passion for Mamalette’s vision and mission
- Have computer literacy skills i.e. proficiency in MS Office and the Internet.
What is the Average Duration of an Internship?
- The length of an internship varies. We prefer interns to work with us for at least 3-4 months. Some interns have actually worked with us for 6 months or more.
- the internship paid or unpaid?
- All our internships are paid. Mamalette offers a stipend to cover commuting and basic expenses. Our interns are paid stipends pro-rated per day.
Applicants should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org