ENROYALE GLOBAL SERVICES LIMITED, a leading consulting firm, is seeking to hire the services of a proficient Sales Manager on behalf of our client. This position is responsible for managing the business. Coordinates the shipping of goods, sets up displays, and assists customers and staff during business hours.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience4 years
- Job FieldCatering / Confectionery
This position is responsible for the Day to day management of the Catering Department and staff, ensuring excellent customer service, compliance with the food safety policy and a varied and accessible food choice, including provision for those with special requirements.
- Ensure that stock and staffing are maintained in accordance with the needs of the department.
- plan menus in consultation with chefs.
- Oversee the management of facilities, e.g. checking event bookings and allocation of resources/staff
- Ensure that high standards of service and a clean, safe and tidy working environment are maintained at all times; and food hygiene and health and safety are maintained in accordance with
- policies and procedures and all current legislation.
- Plan new promotions and initiatives, and contribute to business development
- To organise, line manage and motivate the catering team, ensuring the performance of the service
- delivers effective first class customer service, maximising revenue generation and smooth operation
- Ensure that performance reviews are undertaken to develop the service and staff performance in line with customer expectations.
- Ensure that events are properly equipped and executed by transporting, pulling, setting up and breaking down, as well as returning equipment to designated storages in compliance with event standards and instructions.
- Responsible for drawing up budget plans, directing and maintaining records of the day-to-day activities, taking care of the production facility and performing administrative duties
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
JOB REQUIREMENT AND SKILLS
- Applicant must be between the age 35-40 years old
- Minimum 4 years industry experience
- Applicant must possess a minimum of BSc in food science or any related field
- The ability to lead and motivate staff
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and a proven ability to manage and supervise teams
- Ability to follow tasks through to completion
- Excellent Team working skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Numeracy and financial skills in order to manage a budget
- Applicant must be resident in Abuja
Interested Applicants should forward their Cvs to email@example.com