Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 years
Job Field Project Management
- To provide comprehensive assistance in project initiation, planning, execution, control and closure to facilitate IS project related activities
- Assist in compiling project charter including projecting project scope, problem statement and goal statement.
- Assist with project-planning in line with recommended tool sets.
- Track project activities and compliance with planning guidelines and project plans.
- Co-ordinate input and maintains plans throughout project life cycle.
- Gather project status and assist in providing with up to date information on all projects (where applicable) to Project Manager.
- Track and monitor identified risks and proactively escalate risks in accordance with related escalation rules (where applicable) and procedures.
- Measure progress per work stream and team members against weekly targets and deliverables.
- Schedule and track quality assurance reviews and assist with formal project success reviews.
- Organise and facilitate project meetings, sessions and workshops and document minutes of project meetings, weekly reports or any other reports identified as relevant to the project.
- Prepare and circulate project status update reports.
- Assist with negotiating and administering supplier contracts and service level agreements and build good working and professional relationship with suppliers and subcontractors.
Provide insight into essential project metrics, monitor and execute SLAs to stakeholders.
- Keep abreast of business process changes and communicate these to team members.
- Develop reports as required by the IS Project Manager Build and maintain relationships within and outside IS
Support the IS Project Manager in project execution
Normal MTNN working conditions
May be required to work extended hours
Open plan office
Experience & Training
First degree in any related discipline
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience with working with others
Experience working in a medium organization Training
Project Management – PMP
Project planning and control
Business writing skills
General management skills
Report writing skills
Effective time management
To apply please go to