Business Development Specialist at Transsion Holdings
TRANSSION HOLDINGS, the company formerly known as TECNO TELECOM LIMITED, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, TRANSSION has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
The company has set up offices in many countries and regions, such as Dubai, Nigeria, Kenya, Tanzania, Cameroon and Bengal, and even has built a factory in Ethiopia, which has provided great support for all its brands.
Business Development Specialist
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 years
- Job FieldSales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
A firm in the telecommunications sector is looking for a dynamic person to serve as our Business Development specialist. He/she will primarily develop new business leads, lead the design and execution of our new business and marketing communication strategies and enhance the firm’s brand recognition.
- Conduct market research to collect market information. E.g industry trends, competitors’ activities, and events.
- Establish and maintain business partnership with partners, including but not limited to: content providers, service providers, media, and horizontal industries.
- Explore targeted content creators/distributors, take charge of business negotiations and implementation of strategic partnerships.
- Maintain knowledge of relevant horizontal industries, and have established relationships with key industry players.
- Collaborate with Key Opinion Leaders (KOL)/celebrities/Social Media Influencers, and maintain a good relationship with them, and bring in accurate targeted users through appropriate channels.
- Expand various channels and push traffic exchange network cooperation, such as Bulletin Board System (BBS), forums, etc. Obtain more product promotion and marketing resources.
Required Qualifications and attributes.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. or above.
- Must possess a minimum of 3 years experience in a New Business, and/or Marketing, or any other relevant area.
Qualities and Attributes
- Must possess the ability to utilize trafiic exchange networks.
- Must possess knowledge about video marketing products and industry dynamics, and be familiar with YouTube, Instagram, Musical.ly, etc.
- Must have excellent data analysis abilities.
- Must be digitally inclined/social media savvy.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint.
- Ability to think both strategically and creatively.
- Must understand the goals, service, culture and strategy of both the firm and the business unit he/she supports.
- Excellent business presentation and negotiation skills.
- A wide range of industry contacts and abundant access to required resources is preferred.
All suitably qualified candidates should please forward a detailed copy of their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating Business Development Specialist as the subject of the email.