The British Government is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Regional Capacity Building Assistant (French Speaking)
Ref No: 18/17 LOS
Type of Position: Fixed Term
Duration of Post: 12 months
Job Category: Other British Government Departments (Partners across Government, including UK Visas)
Job Subcategory: Immigration Enforcement International (formerly RALON)
Main Purpose of Job
The British Deputy High Commission is looking to recruit a Regional Training Assistant to work in the Immigration and Enforcement International, Immigration Enforcement International (IEI) office. IEI have secured funding for a programme of border capacity building / development of host nation law enforcement organisations located in West Africa.
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- Fluent in French language skills
- Must possess good computer skills with familiarity with software packages MS Word, Excel and straightforward databases.
- Desirable qualifications and experience:
Previous experience in a training environment is preferable
- Seeing the Big Picture, Making Effective Decisions, Leading and Communicating, Collaborating and Partnering
Other benefits and Conditions of Employment:
- The sucsessful candidate will be working closely with the existing IEI teams overseas and assist Regional Training Officer to build Capacity in West Africa. This is a flexible role and may involve occasional and on short notice travel throughout West and East Africa.
- Employment will be subject to obtaining the appropriate security clearance. Please note that only nationals of the UK, EU countries, USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand are likely to be able to meet this requirement.
Starting monthly salary
Application Closing Date
2nd October, 2017.
1st November, 2017.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click this link to apply