Brand Manager Job at GBfoods Nigeria
GBfoods – “Enjoying together around good food” defines the essence of GBfoods, the group that brings together the multi-local essence and the entrepreneurial and innovative spirit that has accompanied the various companies and local brands that shape it since its creation 80 years ago.
Its innovative character, its local recipes, their commitment to optimal nutrition through daily meals that its products take part, and its commitment to society, are the keys to its success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager
Locations: Nigeria and Ghana
Role & Responsibilities
- We are looking for a new Consumer Insights Manager for the region of Ghana and Nigeria who will beresponsible for overseeing the CI actions implementation and market research.
- Build a unique data base for market dynamics
- Re-challenge current sources of market dynamics per Business unit
- Stablish tracking tools to follow up key launches
- Lead, implement and validate all researches from early stage to end
- Define CI common tools per Business Units (briefings, reports..)
What can you expect from us?
- Being part of a company in a growth moment, with a key role for the business development
What do we expect from you?
- We look for someone to bring his/her knowledge in the African market to GBfoods in an exciting project, going the extra mile, and an excellent people manager.
- 5-8 years of experience in consumer insights analysis role
- Excellent understanding of African markets (Nigeria, Ghana, etc)
- Experience in people management
- Strong knowledge of market research tools and techniques.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply