Assistant Brand Manager, High End at SABmiller Plc
SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
- Job TypePermanent Full Time
- Experience2 years
- Job FieldMedia / Advertising / Branding
Reference Number: ABI108
Amongst other duties, the job holder will;
- Analyse data for insights & articulates brand issues and opportunities.
- Articulate goals & objectives consistent with the role of the brand.
- Implements winning activity plans which deliver brand strategy and objectives & in line with creative platform.
- Deliver, measure and evaluate activities which win in the market to optimise performance and marketing spend effectiveness.
- Develop, manage and execute premium event executions aligned to global properties.
- Develop, manage and execute key activities on social media platforms, earned media concepts and tactical campaigns.
- Project management to deliver activation on time & on budget
- Manage the global sourcing and timely delivery of all marketing materials required for the annual integrated brand channel plan.
- Clear communication of activities & execution standards to channel & sales
- Conduct brand performance analysis
- Understanding of profit pools & value chain to recognise value drivers.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders and drive excitement for the brand and its activities.
- Manage global stakeholders to develop local strategies and execute global properties, also
- Support the development of the brand strategy based on agreed global priorities and align the relevant stakeholders on the strategy.
- Lead the development and execution of 360 integrated activities leveraging the agreed strategy and core creative idea.
The occupant of this position should possess:
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Communication or related field
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- High-End brand experience preferably
Key competencies and attributes:
- Experienced in digital marketing and experiential events
- Passionate, self-starter
- Good written and verbal communication
- Action and results oriented
Interested and qualified? Go to SAB Miller career website on sabmiller.mcidirecthire.com to apply