Workforce Group Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- The candidate will be required to manage day-to-day running of the office;
- Provide support for the business development and marketing team;
- Manage support staff such as drivers, janitors etc;
- Handle basic bookkeeping
- Prepare all official communique (proposals, mous, reports, agendas, minutes of meetings);
- Manage document filing and maintain the filing systems; receive and control incoming correspondence and communications;
- Interface with clients, stakeholders, vendors and visitors;
- At least 1 year experience in Admin
- Basic Bookkeeping experience required
- Must be resident in Lagos
- Excellent communication
- Excellent time management
Application Closing Date
26th September, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Email subject as: “Admin Officer”.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Graduate Recruitment at Enextgen Wireless Nigeria
Senior Sales and Marketing Executive Job at Hotel Express
Job Openings at Drury Industries
Job for Principal/Head of School in a Reputable Primary/Secondary School
2019 KPMG Nigeria Graduate Internship Program
2018 Graduate Internship Programme at Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB)
Latest Jobs at Eliezer Workplace Workplace Management Limited
National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) Scholarship Scheme 2017/2018