Accounts Officer at Bloffin General Merchant
Limited BLOFFIN GENERAL MERCHANT is a well renowned oil and gas company which provides the best quality standard in the downstream sector of the petroleum industry and the best quality services which empowers, enhances and improves condition for sustaining life for the generality of the growing economy.
At BLOFFIN GENERAL MERCHANT we have a reputation built on trust, experiences and skills which has enabled us to compete favourably in today’s strategic and dynamic Oil and Gas industry
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldFinance / Accounting / Audit
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
General Responsibility: This position exists to provide accounting and tax services for the company, including tax computations and periodical withholding tax, value added tax, pay as you earn tax remittances and returns to the appropriate tax authorities.
- Prepare monthly budget, trial balance, comparative financial statement, and bank reconciliation statements.
- Prepare monthly budget, trial balance, financial statements and bank reconciliation statement
- Ensure timely monthly remittance and returns to the relevant tax authorities in respect of withholding tax, VAT, PAYE tax and other statutory payments.
- Company income tax computations including capital allowances and deferred tax.
- Establish good relationships and contacts with tax offices.
- Keep and maintain an updated file in soft copy of latest developments, regulations and laws about tax and other payments.
- Any other duties assigned to you by your supervisor/management
- Monthly activity report highlighting challenges that require attention
- Monthly and quarterly management accounts, with budget comparison
- Evidence of PAYE tax, WHT and VAT remittance and returns monthly
- Year-end financial statements and tax computations
- Updated soft copy file of developments in tax highlighting additions quarterly
Minimum first degree in Accounting/Professional Accounting qualifications
Only applicants from Lagos Island, Lekki, Ajah, Victoria Island, and Ikoyi would be considered.
N105,000 gross (In addition to Leave Allowance, 13th Month Pay, and Pension)
Applicants should send CVS to firstname.lastname@example.org using Account Officer – Bloffin as subject of the mail