Account/Admin Manager at Drilldeep Oil and Gas Company Limited
We offer world best-in-class, cost efficient and safe energy solutions in the areas of Drilling & Well maintenance, Environmental, Engineering, Inspections, Project Management, Wireline Service and Inspection Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account/Admin Manager
- Manage the implementation of the goals and objectives of the Accounting and Budgeting functions.
- Manage the implementation of accounting policies, procedures and systems.
- Identify and manage the implementation of procedural changes designed to improve internal controls, departmental efficiency and/or report quality.
- Manage the General Ledger, including timely and accurate monthly closings, the review of account balances and the reconciliation of accounts
- Process transactions related to accounts payable and accounts receivable, payroll, fixed assets, depreciation and amortization, and maintain records related to those.
- Manage the development, documentation and delivery of financial training tothe organization.
- Manage the development and maintenance of standard and ad hoc financial reports.
- Staff, manage and develop direct and indirect reports, developing individual staff and organizational capability.
Application Closing Date
18th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com