9mobile, is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
Manager, CS & PS Core Planning
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience6 – 8 years
- Job FieldICT / Computer
- Assist in the design, planning andoptimisation of circuit switching components of EMTS’s core network, systemsand platforms.
- Provide input in translatingEMTS business plan and subscriber growth assumptions into requirements for thecore network circuit switching system.
- Review the unit/ team’sactivities, make recommendations for improvement and implement approvedimprovement initiatives to ensure enhanced performance of the team.
- Direct the timely provisioningof the circuit & packet switching network capacity for all the GSM, EDGE,UMTS & LTE elements, features, protocols, interfaces etc.
- Provide useful inputs indefining the locations for circuit & packet switch infrastructure and otherrelated network elements
- Design, plan and dimensioncircuit & packet switching network elements to ensure optimal use anddeployment of resources
- Define and direct therequirement for capacity planning of interfaces/links to the VAS & ITnetworks
- Perform technicalinvestigations into areas related to circuit & packet switching networkdesign and performance, such as new types of hardware, new designmethodologies, new caching algorithms, impact of new technologies (GPRS, EDGE,UMTS, LTE etc.)
- Scoping & dimensioning ofdatacoms equipment within the Core network
- Lead optimisation &resilience initiatives across the Core Network
- Drive innovation initiativesacross the Core network
- Coordinate the unit’sactivities and ensure compliance with the organisation’s operating policies,controls and procedures.
- Manage inter-functionalrelations to ensure synergy across the various departmental functions.
- Provide leadership andguidance to team members and manage subordinate’s performance towards theachievement of overall team objectives.
- Perform any other duties or responsibilities assigned by Head,Core and VAS
- First degree in Electrical orElectronics Engineering/Physics or Computer Sciences froma recognised University
Experience,Skills & Competencies:
- Six (6) to Eight(8) years’ work experience with at least three (3) years in a supervisory role
- BusinessApplication Knowledge
- TelecommunicationsTechnology Fundamentals
- Telecommunications& Mobile Network Standards & Specifications
- Budget &basic financial planning
- Traffic trendanalysis
- Basic productdevelopment
- Reporting& presentation
- Great Passionfor Excellence
- Team work
- Customer Focus
Interested and qualified? Go to 9Mobile career website on careers.9mobile.com.ng to apply
Catering Manager at Enroyale Global Services Limited
Graduate Operations Support Assistant
Marketing Officer at Greenfield Health Management Limited
2019 KPMG Nigeria Graduate Internship Program
Consultant (Researcher – Human Trafficking) at the International Organization for Migration (IOM)
Union Bank Management Trainee Programme Recruitment 2018
Vacanies At Bloom Academy
Juan Industries Graduate Management Trainee Program