2018 KPMG Nigeria Undergraduate Internship Programme
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Graduate Jobs Internships / Volunteering
Auto req ID: 129636BR
Engagement Type: Internship
- At KPMG, we offer eligible students an opportunity to work in a challenging, fast-paced yet value-adding environment.
- Our expectation is that this program will enable successful applicants acquire useful skills and competencies in our core business areas and service offerings. This will also position high-performing interns for future employment opportunities.
- We are looking to hire young students with strong motivation to learn and work with our team of professionals in order to gain insight and practical knowledge of our businesses.
To be eligible, all applicants must:
- Possess a minimum of 5 SSCE credits or equivalent, including Mathematics and English in one sitting.
- Be currently enrolled in a university.
- Have an equivalent of a second class upper degree in any discipline (CGPA of 3.5/5 or ¾ for UK and US Schools, respectively).
- Have completed at least the second year of the university program but must not be in final year.
- Have Official Transcripts (CGPA).
- Be below 24 years
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Ensure you upload a copy of the following:
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae indicating your current CGPA.
- An Official Transcript from your University/ first degree certificate for graduate interns
- A letter of recommendation from your course adviser, head lecturer or professor.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Society for Family Health (SFH) Recruitment
Wema BankALAT Graduate Marketing Associate Program (AMAP)
Entry-level Teller at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
Exxon Mobil Entry-Level Apprentice Program
Accountant/Bookkeeper at Teenee Todds Daycare and Pre-School
Credit Officer at Verite Microfinance Bank Limited
Graduate Hospitality Officer at RusselSmith Group
Van Sales Representatives at Flux Logistics Limited