2018 Dragnet Solutions Limited Graduate Internship Program
Dragnet Solutions Limited – Our client, an independent exploration and production company located in Lagos with oil and gas Assets located in the shallow offshore.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical Graduate Jobs Internships / Volunteering
- Our Graduate internship program offers an opportunity for self-motivated and innovative individuals who will work in a highly technical and commercial organisation while gaining valuable operational and leadership experience.
Prospective candidates must meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of 2nd Class (Upper Division) degree obtained in any of the following disciplines:
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Electrical/ Electronics Engineering
- Process Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Not more than 26 years old
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) with a valid certificate.
Key competencies required:
- Must be fluent in English – written and spoken
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Self-driven and result-oriented
- Problem-solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Good team player
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an Aptitude Test.
- All multiple applicants will be disqualified.
- Aptitude test notifications will be sent via email and SMS.
- All educational qualifications and certificates presented by applicants will be verified.
Interested and qualified? Go to Dragnet Nigeria career website on e-recruiter.ng to apply