2018 Dragnet Solutions Limited Graduate Internship Program
Dragnet Solutions Limited – Our client, an independent exploration and production company located in Lagos with oil and gas Assets located in the shallow offshore.
Graduate Internship Program
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical Graduate Jobs Internships / Volunteering
- Our Graduate internship program offers an opportunity for self-motivated and innovative individuals who will work in a highly technical and commercial organisation while gaining valuable operational and leadership experience.
Prospective candidates must meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of 2nd Class (Upper Division) degree obtained in any of the following disciplines:
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Electrical/ Electronics Engineering
- Process Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Not more than 26 years old
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) with a valid certificate.
Key competencies required:
- Must be fluent in English – written and spoken
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Self-driven and result-oriented
- Problem-solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Good team player
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an Aptitude Test.
- All multiple applicants will be disqualified.
- Aptitude test notifications will be sent via email and SMS.
- All educational qualifications and certificates presented by applicants will be verified.
Interested and qualified? Go to Dragnet Nigeria career website on e-recruiter.ng to apply
Consultant - End of Project Narrative Documentation for Anchor Advocacy Project at Save The Children
Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
Vacancies For Site Civil Engineer at Foundation Solid Nigeria Limited
HR Operations Specialist at Jumia Nigeria
Marketing Executives at Daudeen Freight Forwarding Limited
Amnesty International Job for a Programmes Director in Abuja
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria International Graduate Programme 2018
Nigerian Army Hospital recruitment, October 2017