MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Development Programme 2018 – Corporate Relations
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Title: Global Graduate Development Programme (GGDP) 2018 – Corporate Relations
- Our Global Graduate Development Programme (GGDP) provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance your career. It is a 2-year structured development programme for young graduates, combining formal development (in partnership with Duke Corporate Education and the MTN Academy) and on-the-job learning.
- Upon completing the 2 year programme, graduates will be offered FULL EMPLOYMENT into MTN Nigeria subject to satisfactory performance during the 2 year period.
- Minimum of a second class upper degree (2:1) or HND upper credit from a Nigerian or foreign institution in any of the following field(s) of study:
Age and Experience:
- Age limit:26 years
- Must have completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
- Must be fluent in English
- Intermediate proficiency level in Microsoft Suite applications
- Customer Focus
- Fast learner
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Proactivity & self-motivation
- Willingness to work in any assigned functional area/location
- Digitally savvy, result-oriented and innovative
- Strong numerate and analytical skills
- Ability to apply theoretical knowledge to practical experience
- Continuous learning and adaptability to new technologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to collect, analyse and interpret complex data
- Ability to keep up with current developments and trends
- Excellent relationship-building and teamwork capabilities
- Ability to prioritise effectively and accept challenging responsibilities
- Ability to apply creativity, innovation and analytical thinking in solving problems
- Internally motivated, self-driven, receptive to feedback and ability to take ownership
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must exhibit MTN Values of: Leadership, Innovation, Relationships, Integrity, and a Can-Do attitude.
- Must exhibit MTN Vital Behaviours: Complete Accountability, Get It Done, Active Collaboration, and Complete Candour.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- Open Plan Office
- High performance culture
- Valid international passport
Application Closing Date
28th January, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Please read the programme descriptions above before submitting your application.
- Applicants can only apply to ONE of our Graduate Programmes at this time; applying to more than one will automatically disqualify you.
- Successful candidates will be invited for an aptitude test scheduled to hold on 3rd February, 2017.