Vacancy for an ED, Technical/Operations in a Leading Insurance Organisation
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) – Our client, a leading Insurance organisation in Nigeria, specialising in providing both Life and General Insurance services to its customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ED, Technical/Operations
Reference Number: 130-PEO00798
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
Reports to: The Managing Director
Grade Level: Executive Management
- Responsible for directing the technical and operational functions of the organisation, and developing, implementing and managing short, medium and long- term strategies that will ensure the continued growth and profitability of the company
- The Executive Director is also responsible for successful leadership and management of the organisation according to the strategic direction set by Board of Directors.
- Minimum of a first degree in Insurance, Actuarial science, Accounting, Business Administration or other related field.
- An MBA or Masters in a related discipline
- Relevant and recognised local professional certifications (CIIN) and membership(s), International Certification will be an added advantage.
- 15 – 20 years relevant work experience.
Required Skills & Competencies:
- Knowledge of Insurance industry, products and services;
- Competency in Risk Assessment, Underwriting and Risk Pricing, Claims Management, Negotiation and Persuasion.
- Business Acumen and Financial Awareness,
- Strategic Thinking, Leadership and People Management, Decision Making, Stakeholder Engagement, Planning and Forecasting
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 1st February, 2018.