Vacancy in A leading international Private school in Abuja
A leading international Private school in Abuja, Nigeria that runs a fully integrated Nigerian/British Curriculum with an outstanding academic record, is seeking applications from highly qualified and experienced individuals for immediate employment to fill the position below:
Learn more about the work we do at THINK and read our blog posts about work, life and everything in between and do not forget to Subscribe!
Job Title: Class Assistants
- School Certificate,NCE, OND qualification
- Age: 20 – 25
- Should be available for immediate employment
Job Title: Early years Teacher
Qualification: NCE, B.ED
- At least 3 years’ experience
- Excellent and effective communication skill & good team player
- Excellent reading and writing skills.
- Excellent knowledge Jolly Phonics and Jolly Grammar
- Good knowledge of classroom management
- Computer & Internet literate: Microsoft Word, Excel Spreadsheet, PowerPoint etc.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested applicants should send their CV and application letters highlighting what makes him/her uniquely suitable for the post as attachments indicating the Job title as the subject of the mail to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 8th January, 2018