Hausa Language Teacher at the French Village Ventures Nigeria Limited
The French Village Ventures Nigeria Limited is a Private Company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act, CAP C20, Laws of Federation of Nigeria, 2004. As part of its business subsidiaries, the Company is involved in the running of a Secondary School “The French Village International College (FVIC)”.
Hence we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hausa Language Teacher
Location: Badagry, Lagos
- Candidate must possess either B.Ed/B.A(Ed) (Hausa) or,
- B.A (Hausa) plus NCE(Hausa), and
- At least 3 years cognate teaching evidence from a reputable school.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit Ten (10) copies of their application letters and credentials to:
The Company Secretary,
French Village Ventures Nigeria Limited,
Nigeria French Language Village,
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted for interview.
- Position applied for should be boldly written on top of envelope. Properly addressed envelope should be submitted at the reception of The Executive Student Hostel.
Application Deadline 5th January, 2018.